Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl 43- offdahook

I thought Super Bowl 43 was awesome last night. I don't like either one of the teams that played because their names aren't Dallas Cowboys, but I have some players on both teams that I was pulling for. Here are my thoughts from last night:

Best thing about last night: Getting to know the Callaways and hanging out with some people from the Beginner's Home Team

The OMG moment: 100 yard interception return to end the 1st half

Most troubling scene: Watching Bruce Springstein being the halftime show on his knees with the mic stand between his legs. I didn't understand what he was trying to communicate and then I was afraid his back had gone out and he couldn't get up. 

Most awkward moment while hanging out with Christian brothers and sisters: It's a tie: Godaddy commercials and Bruce Springstein sliding on the stage into the camera with his crotch.  No one really knew what to say! Yikes.

Most Deserving MVP of the Super Bowl: Though Santonio Holmes took home the MVP, it should have been awarded to Big Ben.

Favorite Commercial: 1st- Coke commercial with Troy Polamalu and the kid.  2nd- Crystal ball Doritos Commercial.

Did you have any bests, worsts, favorites, awkward moments, omg moments, etc?  

No comments:

Post a Comment